In a private environment we offer customized training & weight loss programs as well as pre/post-rehab services to our clients. What is “unique” about us is that we care about you, your health and your success. Also, we stay up-to-date with the latest developments of what works and what doesn’t.
Here is what you can expect from us overall:
This will help us and you to establish a fitness baseline from which to establish your individual goals.
We will discuss our assessment with you and establish realistic and timely goals that you would like to accomplish.
Custom-tailored strength/cardiovascular and/or weight loss programs:
We design a program to meet your goal (i.e. improve strength, endurance or body composition).
If weight loss is your goal, we will help you apply healthy nutrition principles. You will learn how to make smarter food choices and achieve a ‘healthy’ weight by building muscle and losing body fat.
If you suffer from certain acute or chronic health conditions that require specific attention, we are here to help as well:
- Parkinson’s Disease: We will work with you on balance and gait improvement.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): Special programs designed to strengthen the muscles and to maintain your daily activities.
- Pre-surgery strengthening: If you are going for a hip or knee replacement, we can help to aid recovery by pre-strengthening involved muscles that will need less time to recover.
- Post-rehab: Once Physical Therapy is over, we can help with post-surgery recovery.
If you need assistance with correcting postural alignment:
- Kyphosis: We will design a strength training and stretching program to combat this deficiency.
- Core Strength: Many ailments and back problems arise from poor core strength. We can design individual core-strengthening programs or you may participate in one of our core-strengthening classes.